Old November 25th 14, 02:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Duane[_3_]

Default AG: How to ride in ordinary pants

On 11/24/2014 6:03 PM, Joy Beeson wrote:
On Mon, 24 Nov 2014 18:34:24 +0700, John D. Slocomb
wrote:

Goodness, don' you have a "pants clip" that clips around your ankle to
hold your pants secure and prevent it from getting into the chain?

Pants clips stopped working when cuffs went out of style.

http://www.amazon.ca/ROSWHEEL-Cyclin...ds=bike+straps

http://www.amazon.com/Green-Guru-Nar...WPCNW237HPX9HX

http://www.bikelegstrap.com/

http://www.mec.ca/product/4001-405/c...pants%2Bstraps

My favorite LBS has a candy jar on the counter full of these fluorescent
green wide elastics with Velcro fasteners. I don't remember the brand.
Seems like there are a lot of options that aren't clips.