Old May 24th 07, 01:36 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bill C

Default Zabel confesses too

On May 24, 8:13 am, "Sandy" wrote:
Dans le message ,
Jason Spaceman a réfléchi, et puis a
déclaré :

Video of Zabel's confession is athttp://tinyurl.com/26kck6

Video of Aldag's confession is athttp://tinyurl.com/2e4d2v

Both require RealPlayer to view, and both are entirely in German. If
you wait for a few hours I wouldn't be surprised if the entire press
conference shows up on YouTube.

J. Spaceman

Thank you. Bravo to those who open up. Telling hurts, but not telling
hurts even more. Bravo, also to Gerolsteiner and Telekom, for not
dismissing persons who break the code of silence, and I can only hope the
same is for Milram. Our main loss is the inability to say who, among all
racers who say nothing, is a truly natural supertalent.

The Sport is Dead. Long live the sport.
--
Bonne route !

Sandy
Verneuil-sur-Seine FR

Odo bolts too. From what's being said seems like they either did it or
were gone.
Bill C