Old May 24th 07, 02:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default EPO and T Mobile

Where do we go from here?

Another rider comes out of the woodwork and what happens next? Luckily
for T Mobile a change of roster and a new image at the end of last
season has perhaps given them a clean break. What does it mean for the
likes of 'great british hope for the future' Mark Cavendish? I'm
hopeful that we really can see a clean peloton in the future but as it
appears this has never been the case will my hopes and dreams ever
come true?

Here's to Bob Stapleton and his young T Mobile bucaneers. Good luck
boys - do it clean!

"Telekom has been an active sponsor of cycling for 16 years and has
always strived to take responsibility for the sport. At present
cycling is not image-enhancing, so we had two possibilities; either to
pull the plug on our sponsoring or fulfill our sponsorship agreement
until 2010.

"We have decided on the latter course. We want to give Bob Stapleton
and his young team the chance to continue on their clean, clear and
transparent course - and live up to our commitment and responsibility
to shape change in cycling. That is what we set out to do when we re-
launched the team last September."

http://www.t-mobile-team.com/tmo_tea...794/ref/889390