Old May 24th 07, 03:06 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bob Schwartz

Default Zabel confesses too

Sandy wrote:
Thank you. Bravo to those who open up. Telling hurts, but not telling
hurts even more. Bravo, also to Gerolsteiner and Telekom, for not
dismissing persons who break the code of silence, and I can only hope the
same is for Milram. Our main loss is the inability to say who, among all
racers who say nothing, is a truly natural supertalent.

The Sport is Dead. Long live the sport.

Why am I the only one to notice that he hasn't opened up?
Are we to believe that this was all in the past, nothing
in the present?

People have commented in the past about how unreasonable
the length of season he's been riding was. I guess aside
from those few instances in the distant past he's been a
supertalent.

Bob Schwartz