Old May 24th 07, 08:25 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Curtis L. Russell

Default I'm a real man, too

On Thu, 24 May 2007 14:04:27 -0400, John Forrest Tomlinson
wrote:

I used Lidocaine on a saddle sore before a race in the mid-1990s. I
just can't live with this sort of secret anymore. I am sorry to all my
teammates, my wife and family, and most of all to the sport I love.

I am trying to cry now. Someone please hug me. Someone?

I take Atenolol, Avilide and some other drug that starts with an A -
all A list stuff for me. They let me climb hills without everyone else
worrying about having to ride across my dead body. OTOH, anyone that
tries to hug me, dies. I carry a Shillelagh for a reason...

Unless Scarlett Johansson is reading this list. OK, maybe Nicole
Kidman. And if Diane Lane were in the area and in a hugging mood, I
wouldn't hit her with the stick.

Curtis L. Russell
OK, maybe Sharon Stone, if its a depressing day