Old May 24th 07, 07:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Sandy

Default I'm a real man, too

Dans le message de
ups.com,
a réfléchi, et
puis a déclaré :
Okay, since admitting to doping appears to get so much approval here,
I'd like to confess that I took Qvar (
http://www.qvar.com) before my
ride today. But I don't do it all the time. It's part of a "program"
that I got from my doctor, and I'll be willing to inform on her if
it'll make you guys admire me more.

I'll call your Qvar with a hit of Ventolin, but the winning hand is DAILY
use of Approvel and Tahor. Life in France and cycling here is a balance
between Coulommiers and statins. Not to mention out of season rides with
warm and sugared red wine. Red is red, blood or otherwise.