Old May 25th 07, 11:27 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Keith

Default EPO and T Mobile

On 24 May 2007 06:23:54 -0700, wrote:

Where do we go from here?

Another rider comes out of the woodwork and what happens next? Luckily
for T Mobile a change of roster and a new image at the end of last
season has perhaps given them a clean break. What does it mean for the
likes of 'great british hope for the future' Mark Cavendish? I'm
hopeful that we really can see a clean peloton in the future but as it
appears this has never been the case will my hopes and dreams ever
come true?

Here's to Bob Stapleton and his young T Mobile bucaneers. Good luck
boys - do it clean!

Right, and remind me how old Guerini and Gonchar are ? Talk about
building a clean team !