Old May 26th 07, 06:56 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default Riis just killed pro-cycling.....

On May 26, 12:28 am, William Asher wrote:
wrote roups.com:

I think it's time for Armstrong to come clean and admit he doped, just
like everyone else. I think Hincapie needs to come clean, as does the
rest of the Motorola/Discovery team. Former teammates like Landis,
Hamilton, and Heras all doped. It's impossible to believe that
Armstrong could have been so dominating without "help", especially
when seemingly everyone else was doping. Hincapie was a classics
rider/sprinter, and suddenly he becomes a super-domestique hanging
with LA in the lead group over the mountains and wins a mountain stage
in the TDF? It's too good to be true.

I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles.

http://tinyurl.com/3yamjb

--
Bill Asher

Just who were those two guys on the podium with Lance? :-)