Old May 28th 07, 06:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Curtis L. Russell

Default ruined the sprot?

On Fri, 25 May 2007 15:06:01 -0700, Michael Press
wrote:

I feel a serious attack coming on. You need not worry
about July. You will enjoy an abundance of sad cases
who feel cheated out of their just rewards by jealous
colleagues, the old boys network, bribery, the popular
but stupid, crooked deals, the better looking, etc.

Yeah, but unless they are a virtual jersey nominee or good for the
virtual podium, I plan to ignore them. Speaking of the virtual podium,
how could I possibly have forgotten the virtual (as opposed to
virtuous) podium girls? A touch old now, but:

Left: Diane Lane
Right: Naomi Watts

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)