Old August 7th 09, 03:14 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Bill Baka

Default Just what does a 60% chance of rain mean?

Dan C wrote:
On Fri, 07 Aug 2009 05:11:29 -0700, Bill Baka wrote:

Leo Lichtman wrote:
"dgk" wrote: (clip) being around 90F
today I sort of am looking forward to it.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Normal body temp is 98.6F. You may be dying.

Just for laughs and giggles, I wake up fully functional at 95 degrees

How do you know this, Bill?

I keep a bedside digital thermometer just to see how relaxed I get while
sleeping.

(F) but if I am riding and hit a cold front and drop to that I can't
ride over 5 MPH. I had to have some bored firefighters pick me up once
when the temperature dropped from 70 to 55 in about 45 minutes and I was
going into hypothermia. I forgot to eat that day and had already done a
lot of miles in the mountains. They just warmed me up, joked with me,
and took me home, no problem since there were no serious calls that
night.

Do you *really* expect people to believe bull**** like this? Really?
You actually think you'll go into hypothermia in 55 degrees, while riding
a bicycle?

Yes, moron. I didn't eat that day and was out of useable energy so I was
only barely pedaling at 6 to 8 MPH at 10 P.M. after the sun had left me.

Quit trying to blow smoke up people's asses, Bill. You're nothing but a
blowhard teller of tall tales, and not even good at it.

I can't help it you are stupid. Stupid is not curable. Mild hypothermia is.

Bill Baka