Old July 5th 14, 09:50 PM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling,uk.legal
Uncle Peter

Default Segways

On Sat, 05 Jul 2014 15:27:55 +0100, Mrcheerful wrote:

On 05/07/2014 14:53, Fredxxx wrote:
On 05/07/2014 14:33, Uncle Peter wrote:
On Sat, 05 Jul 2014 13:35:05 +0100, Fredxxx wrote:

On 04/07/2014 22:47, Uncle Peter wrote:
On Fri, 04 Jul 2014 13:53:53 +0100, Bod wrote:

Safer overtaking my arse. What you mean is more fun overtaking.

The desire for safety comes with age. Something you clearly don't
appreciate.

What makes you think this desire is a good thing?

Clearly you are not old enough to understand.

I have often seen situations where a bit more power available would have
made things safer or avoided a collision. If you ever want proof of
this, put a modern car into limp home mode and discover how frightening
even a simple manouevre is, when power is very limited.

It also means you can pull out of a junction when there is only just enough room.

--
101 Dalmatians and Peter Pan are the only two Disney animated features in which both the parents are present and don't die throughout the movie.