Old July 5th 14, 09:51 PM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling,uk.legal
Uncle Peter

Default Segways

On Sat, 05 Jul 2014 09:45:33 +0100, Tony Dragon wrote:

On 04/07/2014 22:48, Uncle Peter wrote:
On Fri, 04 Jul 2014 17:49:42 +0100, Tony Dragon
wrote:

On 04/07/2014 14:07, Fredxxx wrote:
On 04/07/2014 13:38, Uncle Peter wrote:
On Fri, 04 Jul 2014 12:44:51 +0100, Bod wrote:

Why do you believe it's a good idea to buy a product which does things
you don't want?

Have you ever considered that there might be other reasons for buying a
car other than just it's top speed?

If you buy a car, is that all that matters?

I have a car that I have never driven at its maximum speed. Only an
idiot would say my car is not fit for purpose.

And indeed an idiot did say that.

No, someone who doesn't pay for things he doesn't use.

QED

You think I'm stupid because I only buy what I need?

--
I don't care what they say, I don't think "phone sex" is any fun at all, unless you happen to be in the same booth with her.