Old May 29th 20, 12:30 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Default The drivers stopped by police in Hull and East Yorkshire this week

On Thursday, 28 May 2020 22:07:35 UTC+1, Simon Mason wrote:
On Thursday, May 28, 2020 at 10:01:22 PM UTC+1, TMS320 wrote:

I was on this group before he came and have been continuous since he
left. If you're looking for a sock you're very late to the party.

I guess you're another sock for Judith.

When Judith wrote to my employers in 2011 in an attempt to get me the sack, he used the name "Peter Granger/Grainger. QED.

I’m not Judith, I’m afraid. And if I were Judith, but didn’t want people to know, I’d hardly have chosen this name to post under. I guess I’m just enjoying confusing the Mason computer program, not that that’s ever been difficult.

Pamela is Judith. Or is she?