Old April 20th 04, 06:00 PM
MSeries

Default LEJOG

Things are changing here at /home/mseries, I have been offered a job, a 5
month contract to start on May 17th. My plans for LEJOG in July have been
yet again thwarted so Mrs MSeries suggested I fit it in before I start work
again. I need to sign on every two weeks so I have been doing some planning
this afternoon, I could start my journey next Thursday (29th) ride back home
for the 5th so I can sign on on the 6th, then continue my journey on the 7th
! I will get back home on the 14th or so - perfect. It gets better, just
done some surfing on the trainline.com and found I can get a single train
ticket to Penzance for £34 with changes at Brissol Parkway and Plymouth.
What do we think of changing at these stations, easy with a bike ? What
about bikes on these trains ?