Old April 20th 04, 07:00 PM
Just zis Guy, you know?

Default LEJOG

On Tue, 20 Apr 2004 18:00:41 +0100, "MSeries"
wrote in message
:

My plans for LEJOG in July have been
yet again thwarted so Mrs MSeries suggested I fit it in before I start work
again. I need to sign on every two weeks so I have been doing some planning
this afternoon, I could start my journey next Thursday (29th) ride back home
for the 5th so I can sign on on the 6th, then continue my journey on the 7th

Go for it! May the force[1] be with you.

[1] Force 6, following wind.

--
Guy
===