Old April 7th 20, 02:22 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Radey Shouman

Default Wheels and tires

news18 writes:

On Mon, 06 Apr 2020 13:13:11 -0400, Radey Shouman wrote:

Frank Krygowski writes:

Sure, there's some tiny chance I'll end up in Tom's position. But
speaking of humility, if I did end up in Tom's position, I hope I'd
have the sense to _not_ call someone in my, or Jay's, present condition
a failure.

You have no idea; your hope is vain and foolish. The brain is an organ
like any other, and damaging just a small part of it can result in
losing any mental or emotional capacity you can name.

IME, people usually do not change their nature and the abberation isn't
general. OTOH, if finding out that some one was a closet arsehole comes
as a shock to some people. Unfortnately, most people do not truely listen
to someone and determine that nature before the damaging event.

Our experiences differ. It's tempting to believe that there is some
sort of magic that makes our personalities, but I believe it's just
meat.