Old March 31st 09, 02:30 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Jeff Grippe

Default Sea to Shining Sea Support

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
news:Uq2dnQpSi5K2WFbUnZ2dnUVZ_huWnZ2d@prairiewave. com...

I suspect Jeff is West Side (West End Ave. no doubt). It is still an
impressive area, but it has seen better days. Even back in the 60's, it
was getting run down. Again, if money is no object, why not live at the
Waldorf Astoria like Nixon did, although the Plaza is better located.

I suspect Jeff isn't Manhattan at all. If money were no object, I suspect
Jeff would live near a small city like Austin, that offers a variety of
things that I'm interested in. Being close to a long rail trail is a plus
but I could live without it. I have it on good authority that Jeff is pretty
tired of living someplace that has winters and NYC has lost much of its
charm for me. I could be a smartass Texas Jew just as easily as I've been a
smartass New York Jew. Besides that, Austin has an Ethical Society, which
these days, is really my religion.

Jeff