Old October 12th 18, 10:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Emanuel Berg[_2_]

Default "torque wrench" pump/compressor

John B. Slocomb wrote:

Well, I've mentioned that you might research
your questions before asking them and Frank
has even given you a list of books that might
enlighten you and now Sir has told you flat
out that you do sound like a troll.

You and a bunch of other guys, [insert your
name here] etc, can call me what you want, I'm
unaffected because every day tons of people
express gratefulness for everything I've done
in just a couple of years - with firewood,
carpentry, bikes, organization, gardening, home
improvement, bricklayer, and so on.

However people who ONLY make derogatory remarks
I'll killfile as it doesn't please me to
interact with this kind of person.

And this is my last remark on this topic So
if I don't respond to further replies, that
doesn't mean I agree, it means it don't find
this kind of discussion pleasant/productive

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573