Old November 22nd 16, 09:28 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

Default Motorist faces brush with the law after being caught on camerabrushing his teeth on motorway

On 22.11.2016 09:39, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Only those of unsound mind would choose to do such a thing.

It really is an ejaculatory pleasure to be labelled as of unsound mind
by the pounded. Especially as it is he who is doing the labelling.

After all I ride a bicycle, a very convenient delightful economical
viable means of transport, and we all know that you think bicyclists are
the ****witted pits of humanity.
I really feel complimented by that, because you said it.