Old January 23rd 20, 05:59 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tim McNamara

Default Bicycle Parts in the News

On Wed, 22 Jan 2020 21:12:21 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
wrote:

Today in the Senate we heard Adam Schiff do what he does best - lie.
He did everything from straight out lying to misrepresentation of
things that others said by taking them completely out of context. This
was the Democrat Party in its finest hour.

I expect you could find a case of a Republican doing that but it is
unusual.

Still suffering from that irony deficiency, I see.

That is why the Democrats have been playing them like harps for the
last dozen years - the Republicans continue to bend over backwards in
the attempt to be reasonable and fair when the Democrats are using it
to be unreasonable and unfair. May God save the souls of the Democrats
because I will not. I thank God that he presented President Trump at
the correct time.

Oh my. Your sense of reality is so twisted and warped that it's really
quite astonishing.