Old October 26th 04, 10:22 PM
Paul Bauer

i see the seat pack and new pedals

"Blair P. Houghton" wrote in message
See if you can spot the upgrades, courtesy of cut-rate
prices at last weekend's gigundous sale at Tempe Bicycles:

http://blair.houghton.net/holdsworth.jpg
http://blair.houghton.net/holdsworth-upgraded.jpg

(Hint: the shiny rear wheel isn't one; nor is the water
bottle; and the slight turn in the fork exposes the yellow
computer that's always been there; there are two visible
upgrades and three non-visible; of the three hidden ones,
two will be easy to guess and one is a new tube in the
rear tire.)

And, at the risk of exposing my exhuberance at what
many will consider a pokey pace, here's my bike log for
the first three months of my recovery from 12 years of
ridelessness:

http://blair.houghton.net/bikelog.xls

(Don't worry; I vetted it for macro virii.)

--Blair
"Don't want no bugs in my grille."