Old February 20th 05, 05:27 AM
G. Morgan

Subject: A.R.B.R. ain't dead yet??????
Newsgroup: alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
= skip = wrote:

I can't speak to global warming, but there are records of war deaths
available and the numbers of people dying from war these days is small
compared to past wars.

660,000 military deaths in the civil war. 4,000 deaths in one day on the
land where I now live.

8,500,000 military and civilian deaths in World War I.

55,000,000 military and civilian deaths in World War II. Add to that the
5,000,000 Jews that died in the Holocaust.

2-3 million military and civilian deaths estimated in the Korean conflict.

727,000 US, North Vietnam, South Vietnam military deaths in the Vietnam
conflict.

So what? What is you're point?

Also keep in mind that in the US we have legally aborted over 46,000,000

babies since Roe v. Wade (1973).

Site your source. Not that has any bearing on this conversation.

--

-Graham

Remove the snails to email