Old October 11th 17, 12:25 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bod[_5_]

Default Driver threatened to 'run cyclist over' in terrifying road rageassault caught on camera

But I do USE it (as I just explained). As for being "mobility scooter"?
how many mobility scooters can do 30mph plus.

Just as a side issue, do you feel the need to wear head protection on
your electric bicycle?

No.

I much prefer to cycle without a cycle helmet, but then I don't do too
much cycling in busy traffic.

Do you use your bike in heavy traffic, much?

No, country roads, but mostly off road.

Oh, right... sounds great fun! I'm sure I wouldn't wear any head
protection under those circumstances either. Well, never say never,
but I would prefer not to, certainly.

Indeed and it is great fun.

--
Bod