Old July 21st 09, 08:23 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
ComandanteBanana

Default Having a bike champ from Tx is like having a ski champ fromCongo!

On Jul 21, 1:19*pm, The Jackson Four wrote:
On Jul 21, 6:59*pm, ru4linux2 wrote:

On Jul 20, 7:24*pm, ComandanteBanana
wrote:

You probably heard of Lance Arsmtrong... *

But have you heard of the recent laws denying space to cyclists? And
how about the lack of respect for Joe Biker who wants to do errands
with his bike?

No, he's not making the headlines but you find trickling down the
Internet all the harassment Joe Biker from Texas is victim of. They
may only be rumors, but so are the rumors that Armstrong is getting
high.

Whatever you think, you should not deny that irony in having a bike
champ from Texas. I'm looking forward to see the first ski champ from
Congo.

The 3 C's of successful monkeys... Communicate, Coordinate, Cooperate..

*http://webspawner.com/users/bananarevolution

I have to wonder, do you peel your bananas before you eat them?

Lewis.

*****

...and throw away the best bit ?!....- Hide quoted text -

He doesn't know the banana peel can be a dangerous weapon.

Throw them in the path of those chasing you.