Old May 21st 19, 08:17 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Chalo

Default Water Bottle Holders

I remember Cateye nylon cages being one of my best options back when I thought it was a good idea to have drinking water at the ready. I never had one pull off its mounting bolts, but then I've always been a bit of a stickler for using appropriately sized washers.

These days, I'm more likely to stop somewhere for a caffeine or alcohol beverage. But when I play with my brass band, I usually have two bike bottles loaded with Kentucky's finest. The bottle cages are mounted to my drum harness.