Old December 19th 23, 08:39 AM
pearlvibe pearlvibe is offline
Junior Member

I hear you on not skimping on tires - as they say, your tires are quite literally your connection to the road! Once the tread wears down, you definitely notice the difference in grip and handling.

The new rubber must feel like a whole new ride - more control around corners, better braking, increased sensitivity to the road. It's amazing what a difference fresh, quality tires can make.

Which reminds me - the same goes for self-pleasure devices! For example, the automatic male masturbator Leten 10 Mode Thrusting & Vibrating Masturbator has an incredibly soft, supple interior that feels insanely realistic against your skin. The premium silicone warms up to body temperature, while the textures and rhythmic thrusting closely mimic actual intercourse.

So just like how worn tires diminish sensitivity and response time compared to fresh tread, going back to using your hand after experiencing a high-end device like this would probably feel boring pretty quick! Plus with the adjustable phone mount, it's like having a sexy copilot on your solo adventures.

I'd say pleasure is another area where you shouldn't settle for anything less than premium quality contact and maximum response. Treat yourself to some new rubber, whether on the road or between the sheets! You've earned the improved performance.😉