Old December 9th 03, 01:51 AM
Cletus D. Lee

Default ARBR has gone downhill

In article ,
says...
PT, Thank you for demonstrating exactly what I was talking about. Al

About a year ago (Date: 2002-12-02 12:19:15 PST), I made an early New
Years Resolution to not participate in OT inflammatory posts.

http://www.google.com/groups?hl=en&l...UTF-8&oe=UTF-8
&selm=MPG.18557c2e31e13217989701%40News.CIS.DFN .DE

For the most part, I have kept that promise. At the time I made my
resolution, I invited others to join me. IIRC, I got few takers. By
tolerating others irreverent, obscene and bigoted comments, has brought
this NG full circle. Good posters are leaving and what we have left
floating at the top of the cream pitcher are a few turds.

Maybe people like Al and Bryan will drift back, maybe not. Perhaps
others just as valued will come on board and replace these. I hope both
happen. Without quality, this group will atrophy. If you let it be
dominated by a few foul mouthed jerks, ARBR will certainly lose its
mission. Only by speaking out against the foul-mouthed jerks will they
get the message. Feeding their vitriol will only continue the downward
spiral into the sewage pits. It is your choice, you can speak up or you
can leave. If you leave, 'they' win.

I have been here over four years now. I've learned a lot. I've shared a
lot. I've had the chance to put some faces with names. I would like
that to continue. There are a lot of you that I haven't had a chance
to ride with yet. I hope to do that with as many of you as I can.

--
Cletus D. Lee
Bacchetta Giro