Old March 16th 04, 07:07 PM
Scott

Default Psylo spring rate compare to Marz Z1 spring rate

"Chris Phillipo" wrote in message
In article .net,
You can't compare since RS uses one spring and lets the other fork leg
flop around in the wind. And no, a little oil won't do anything to
increase the preload.
--
http://www.ramsays-online.com

Well I had some 10 weight fork oil around so last night I put two capfuls I
would guess 11mm or so. Now the forks do seem a little stiffer.

Could this be my imagination? Have I lost travel?

Common sense tells me that the left leg now has less space for air because
it has more oil. So... even though it isn't an air fork the left lag is
still air tight.

True... untrue?

Thoughts please.