Old January 2nd 09, 07:10 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default Somebody mail the Page Family a copy of the U.S. Constitution

On Jan 1, 1:49 pm, Michael Press wrote:
" wrote:

Dude,

No matter how many times you quote that
sentence from me and leave out the following
sentence about noogies, I am not going
to get angry or spew invective or issue
moral judgments. It amuses me.

I still want to know what you thought of
the guitar scene from Animal House, though.

"It's not something people should get arrested for,
but a little retaliation is in order. I think giving
the heckler a noogie would be about right."
By saying "retaliate" you assert that harsh words
are equivalent to battery.

The second sentence that I had not been quoting
confirm that in speaking about retaliation you
truly mean assault and battery.

Thank you for restoring the full quotation with reference
to speech suppression by noogie. I am confident that
future generations, Google stalkers, prospective employers
and the ACLU will now be able to judge correctly the
gravity of my commitment to (lack of) speech rights
and their suppression by violence.

http://snltranscripts.jt.org/77/77pnerds.phtml
(a pity the Noogie Patrol isn't on Youtube).

Ben