Old January 2nd 09, 08:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Scott

Default Its Started

On Jan 2, 8:54*am, MagillaGorilla wrote:
Tom Kunich wrote:
Obama isn't even in office yet and the news stories are turning anti-Israel.

Of course we all believe that Hamas is completely innocent and only
protecting themselves by firing hundreds of rockets into Israel. And of
course the Israelis are completely victimizing Gaza Hamas agents by reacting
to the rockets.

Hey Zionist Jackass,

Hamas rockets killed 2 Israelis at the same time Israeli air strikes left over
350 dead, many of them women and children. * Israel's attitude toward
collateral damage is like something out of a World War II fire bombing in
Dresden.

I hope Obama appoints Louis Farrakhan as U.S. ambassador to Israel. *I say the
only help we give Israel is to send in a SEAL team to remove Bar Refaeli and
re-locate her to New York.

Thanks,

Magilla

Three questions:

How many rockets have Hamas fired into Israel in the last 7 years?

When was the last time Israel acted in any way against Hamas without
Hamas attacking them first?

Why are you so frickin' stupid?