Old August 26th 09, 09:22 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Edward Dolan

Default Good riddance - Ted Kennedy!

"ComandanteBanana" wrote in message
[...]
The Liberal Lion dies

You know who I'm talking about, "Ted" right? The point is that he was

a lion of high class, from "cradle," so to speak, and yet he was for
the underdog. And then there are "hungry lions," who get filthy rich
by muddy means, who don't want to hear about sharing, case in point
the debate over healthcare.

Ted Kennedy should have drowned at Chappaquiddick along with Mary Jo
Kopeckne and the nation would have been spared his 47 year stint in the
Senate.

By the way, Kennedy never did get any health care reform accomplished. I am
convinced that the liberals in Mass. are even dumber than the liberals in
Minnesota - and that is really saying something!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka