Old November 4th 04, 10:19 PM
Benjamin Lewis

Blair P. Houghton wrote:

Benjamin Lewis wrote:
Blair P. Houghton wrote:
do not spam wrote:
Clipless are easier to get out of than toe clips.

Depends on how experienced you are with either.

Perhaps, but in my experience clipless were *much* easier to get out of
when I'd had about equal experience with each. This probably depends
somewhat on clipless pedal design, how tight you like your straps to be,
etc.

...and whether you used both cleats and clips...

--Blair
"Which I never did."

I didn't either, and I kept my straps loose enough that I could pull out
fairly easily without loosening them by hand. I still find it
significantly easier to get out of my clipless pedals.

--
Benjamin Lewis

Evelyn the dog, having undergone further modification, pondered the
significance of short-person behavior in pedal-depressed panchromatic
resonance and other highly ambient domains... "Arf", she said.