Old June 22nd 06, 01:39 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Default Jeremy Vine TODAY

On 22 Jun 2006 11:30:44 GMT, Alistair Gunn wrote:

[1] Eg: The gentleman last week who seemed to believe that if you where
arrested by the police you had to prove your innocence[2], rather
than them trying to prove your guilt!
[2] I'm sure Riechsfuhrer Blunkett was trying to move the country in that
direction but we haven't (AFAIK) quite got there yet ...

Not in general, but we have in some respects - RIP act, for example.

Of course, if you look a bit foreign, you might not get a chance to
prove your innocence...

regards, Ian SMith
--
|\ /| no .sig