Old May 25th 07, 07:40 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Howard Kveck

Default I'm a real man, too

In article .com,
bar wrote:

On May 24, 5:07 pm, wrote:
On May 24, 11:04 am, John Forrest Tomlinson
wrote:

I used Lidocaine on a saddle sore before a race in the mid-1990s. I
just can't live with this sort of secret anymore. I am sorry to all my
teammates, my wife and family, and most of all to the sport I love.

I am trying to cry now. Someone please hug me. Someone?

I went for a ride on acid, once, although it seems I spent a lot of
the time watching the oak leaves turn to mulch. I'm sure I would have
hugged you at the time... But I gave all that up.

we often smoke reefer and giggle at the back of the goon ride here in
DC while the hammerhead cat 3s are up front 'putting in the hard
yards' getting ready for the weekend's epic 18 mile flat crit.

Hmm, the helmet zealot smokes pot while on a ride. What will the children think!

--
tanx,
Howard

Never take a tenant with a monkey.