Old May 26th 11, 11:12 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

Default Cyclist casualties up 9% in London.

On Thu, 26 May 2011 11:18:07 -0700 (PDT), Simon Mason
wrote:

On May 26, 4:48*pm, Phil W Lee wrote:

I bet you even break the 40mph speed limit for HGVs when you are on
downhill sections of single carriageway on leisure rides as well.

You probably even do that in your car.

Disgraceful behaviour! - Hide quoted text -

I don't wear a magic hat, so on steep downwhill sections, I limit my
speed to 25 mph even though I could go well over that.
In fact, in a recent downhill club TT held last month - this happened.

So because you don't wear a helmet - you limit your speed to 25mph - and yet
you hold that helmets do no good whatsoever.

You really, really are ****ing Simple aren't you.

I cannot believe how daft you are.

Perhaps one of your mates can explain the logic behind this, because I sure
cannot see it; unless you are just plain daft.

--
Simple Simon Mason - who cycles at 25mph in 20mph limits just because the limits do not apply to cyclists.
This includes exceeding the speed limit past three schools. A total disregard for the well-being of vulnerable road users.