Old April 25th 07, 07:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
Bill Sornson

Default Goodbye

Sandy wrote:
Dans le message de ,
John Forrest Tomlinson a réfléchi, et puis
a déclaré :
On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 06:33:12 -0700, Mark Hickey
wrote:

JT's pernicious accusations are just the latest in a long series,
but they're the ones that opened my eyes to the reality that this
is no longer any fun, and there are many better ways I can spend my
time. I have a very full life, a wonderful family (including four
new granddaughters). I can ride my bike more.

You're a coward. All you have to do is not talk about politics and I
wont bring up your more disgusting political views. Or even killfile
me.

And there you have it: Mark can't contribute to a political
thread/discussion because Flogger doesn't like (and completely
misrepresents) his views.

Actually you've been a coward and a bully (threatening to sue me for
libel!).

He should. Too bad Flogger's not worth it.

There are more gracious ways of having the last word.

What is the Left so afraid of? Why does it want to SILENCE opposing
opinions? ("The debate is over." "There is Consensus." Its talking heads
name-call all the time, but let someone on the Right answer in kind and it's
"hate speech" and the "politics of personal destruction". Hypocrisy is what
it is.) Instead of debating issues, the left goes personal almost
immediately; then it has a conniption fit if someone calls it.

And again, by Mark bowing out it gives them exactly what they're trying to
achieve.

Another year or so and this might as well be a blog...

BS