Old August 4th 04, 01:09 AM
Child

Default Senior Olympics

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

"Child" wrote in message
No, you are nothing more than a sexist, believing men are naturally

coarse
and crude and women are sweetness and light. Neither generalization is

true,
nor fair to either gender.

Obviously, you have not spent 60 years reading newspapers like I have.

only 25 years.

Not really! Man is THE creature of the word. No other animal has words.
Speaking and writing words is also an action. Your contempt for words

marks
you as an ignoramus of the first rank.

Do you not recall what I said about the Jews being the people of the Book.
There is nothing in that Book except words. Without the Book, the Jews

would
most likely not even exist today. They would have gone extinct long ago

with
all those other ancient peoples.

LOL, you don't understand jews at all. Its not the WORDS, its the IDEAS.
Being able to express ideas and debate ideas is key - whether you can write
"properly" isn't. Its all about verbal debate, not about the written word.
We jews love to argue. Thus, my love of debating you and others on usenet.
And I do so in a conversational manner - as if we were speaking. Again, its
part of my heritage.

Prove it! Frankly, I doubt it. I don't think you know how to write

well.

LOL, I don't need to prove anything to you, Eddie.

You say you write differently professionally than you do on this

newsgroup.
I say I do not believe you because I think you are incapable of it. Do you
really think I give a damn whether you prove it to me or not? But there

are
many others reading these messages. You might want to consider where you
stand with them right about now.

I am well respected in this newgroup - far better respected than you are.
Professionally, I write well, and am well respected by my peers for it. I
stand just fine, despite preferring to write newsgroup conversation like
real human interaction.