Old November 12th 08, 08:46 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac

Default The Dilemma of Tom Sherman

On Nov 10, 3:36*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

[...] If it were not for the computer and the internet, Dolan would not have

anyone to annoy or offend. *Let's hope that his PC crashes. *That
would mean that Dolan would have to endure social contact in order to
get his PC repaired or replaced ... what a torturous price to pay for
the pitiful, churlish hermit.

I have lived at least 95% of my life without a computer and the Internet.
guess I could live the remaining 5% the same as before if I had to.

T O T A L B U L S H I T !!!!! I challenge you to prove it and pull
the plug. Cant' do it, can you?????

Unlike JimmyMac, I was never stupid enough to think computers were important.

Your entitled to you own stupid opinion.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka