Old November 18th 08, 10:42 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Edward Dolan

Default The Dilemma of Tom Sherman

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
On Nov 16, 9:50 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]
Leave your wife and dogs. Then
go to Montana and live in a shack in the mountains for 5 years by yourself
with little or no contact with others. If you can do that, you will have
proven to me that you can be a hermit like me.

I never have and never will dance to your music. Your reading

comprehension skill are abominable. I said several times that the
life of a hermit does not in the least interest me. I could never be
that dysfunctional. Attempting to prove anything to you only proves
one thing ... that you matter and what you think matters, and well ...
you don't and it doesn't.

Just as I thought. You could never do it!

Then you can have a name like
mine too ... Jim McNamara the Great!

I repeat ... Do not misconstrue living a voluntary cloistered,

estranged life with fantasised greatness.

You must live the life of a lone eagle in order to be Great. There is no
other way!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka