Old November 18th 08, 05:12 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Edward Dolan

Default The Dilemma of Tom Sherman

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
On Nov 18, 3:42 am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]
You must live the life of a lone eagle in order to be Great. There is no
other way!

Opinion stated as fact ... nothing new there.. Don't sing it ...

prove that you are this mythological great lone eagle. Pull the
computer plug, abandon the internet, sever your cyber-umbilical chord.
and return to your books and cats. If you can't do that then is no
longer any need for you to continue to insult the readers intelligence
by pretending that you can. Insistence without action only serves to
undermine your credibility. You will only convince the readership of
your sincerity when you follow through. Until then, you can stop
blowing sunshine up our collective asses.

This lone eagle of which I speak must also reside on a mountain top isolated
from all the rest of the world. The lone eagle does only one thing ... it
stares into the ether. If you would be Great, that is what you must do.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka