Old November 25th 08, 02:44 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac

Default The Dilemma of Tom Sherman

On Nov 23, 11:56*am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"marika" wrote in message

ALL TOP POSTERS ARE IDIOTS NOR DOES HE EVEN INCLUDE ANY OF THE MESSAGE TO
WHICH HE IS RESPONDING. WHAT AN IDIOT!

"JimmyMac" wrote in message

What is amusing is your inane incongruity. *Your computer and internet
connection serve as your conduit of social contact of sorts, something
a real, true hermit would shun completely. *If unimportant, then
abandon your computer and the internet and embark upon a journey into
the real domain of the hermit. *I refer you to my reply in your next
post in this regard.

JimmyMac does not claim to be a hermit like me. Au contraire, he claims to
be the most sociable of men even though he can't ever seem to get along with
anybody. I suspect only his two poor old longsuffering hound dogs can stand
him. His wife is going to divorce him once she finds out what he is has been
up to on Usenet. Most normal women hate stalkers.

Same old masticated and regurgitated errant opinion state as fact.

In the off chance your remark above was referring to Ed Dolan the Great, the
only salient point is your "of sorts", but that does not really cover it.
There is no social contact going on here at all. I am merely using others to
think aloud and in public to myself. Even Tom Sherman does not engage me on
a personal level. How much less so JimmyMac! Nope, sorry, but all I am doing
is talking to myself. That is what hermits do after all! You are welcome to
listen, but never think for a moment that this detracts from my solitary
hermitage. Yea, the dogs bark in the night, but the caravan moves on.

Why don't you hop on that caravan and move on ? Dolan mistakenly
confuses physical with social. Social contact does not presuppose the
physical. In other words physical contact is not a prerequisite for
social contact. That much should be obvious to one who asserts that
he is a genius. Readers note the operative word "using" and draw
your own conclusions regarding how Dolan regards the readership. Also
take note of the blatant fallacy that Dolan is merely thinking aloud
publicly, but to himself. If that sounds incongruous, it should.
Since when does thinking to oneself requrie a public audience and why
should a computer and internet connection be required? The conundrum
continues.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka