Old November 27th 08, 01:32 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
marika

Default The Dilemma of Tom Sherman

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
news:CtidnR8t0b1wN7HUnZ2dnUVZ_tfinZ2d@prairiewave. com...

Ed has a crush on me.

Get some smarts and who knows?

wait, if I get SMARTS you will have a crush on me? There's a better chance
of this.

OOOOO boy, it's time to dumb down

But if there's one thing I don't want from him is thinking I exist

You only exist ever so briefly as a phantom when I read your messages on
Usenet.

see my previous statement above for clarification about need for you to
perceive I exist

mk5000

"We came from Bethlehem, Georgia, bearing Betty Crocker cake mixes into the
jungle," ==Barbara Kingsolver, Poisonwood Bible