Old November 27th 08, 01:40 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
marika

Default The Dilemma of Tom Sherman

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
newsrSdnW6Jzd6hM7HUnZ2dnUVZ_qjinZ2d@prairiewave. com...

I am saying they were one and the same.

no one cares what you are saying. That's not what we were talking about

They were both far left ideologies bent on mass murder.

pay attention

You do not have brains enough to edit my words.

and yet I possess a pointing device and a finger

Either leave them in full or go **** yourself!

Can I do both. Why does it have to be in the alternative.

As for what you are talking about, who the hell ever knows.

Ed,, your a retard, you could never understand what I was talking about

You seem to have a constipation of the mind.

It's yet somehow better than the condition you suffer from, which is no mind
whatsoever, which is what I generally pay, vis a vis you, except when
totally bored and need some amusement from the circus freak

It is better to say a bit too much than a bit to little.

Follow my example and you will never go wrong.

attacking wildly incorrectly.
Stalking mercilessly?

which one of the several other miscreant and malfeasant deeds do you want me
to emulate?
There's just too much bad example to decide which to folow net

Why not make yourself useful and tell us what this lester-mosley **** is
all about?

I'll say what I have said a billion times.
He's a young man who lives in Roanoke.
what else would you like to know.

mk5000

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/...judson_190.jpg