Old November 27th 08, 02:36 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
Edward Dolan

Default The Dilemma of Tom Sherman

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
On Nov 26, 6:45 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]
Alas, you are already way too dumb for me. I like my gals to have at least
modicum of intelligence.
[...]

GALS ... units of gravitational acceleration equal to one centimeter

per second squared asks JimmyMac in Tom Sherman-like style ;^) ???
I'm bettin' Tom will really like that one, but regret that I beat him
to it.

Ever heard the phrase "guys and gals"?

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota