Old November 29th 08, 01:14 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
marika

Default The Dilemma of Tom Sherman

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
..

Opinion stated s fact by one of the most opinionated and uninformed
posters of all times. Upon what do you base your assertion since, by
your own admission, you are to lazy to ever look anything up? Loyola
offers the following doctoral programs...

Chemistry, English, History, Philosophy, Child Development, Applied
Social Psychology, Clinical Psychology, Developmental Psychology,
Sociology, Theology, Neurobiology and Anatomy Cell Biology, Integrated
Program in the Biomedical Sciences, Molecular Biology, Molecular and
Cellular Biochemistry, Microbiology and Immunology, Neuroscience,
Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics, Counseling Psychology,
Cultural and Educational Policy Studies, Higher Education, Research
Methodology, School Psychology, Nursing, Social Work

I'll count 'em for you lazy fool ... that would be two dozne! On the
other hand, as previously stated,, Loyola is not relevant to this
discussion. Try to stay focused. Dementia must be a terrible burden.

Thanks!

mk5000

"I remember exactly what was going through my mind while I was reading,
though I can't now recall the details of the piece. I was thinking: how is
this not me? Trying to find a pattern I was exempt from. It was a brand of
denial I would wath grow exponentially during the next few years, but at the
same time I was simply relieved"--Borrowed Time, Paul MOnette