Old July 3rd 13, 02:15 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mentalguy2k8[_2_]

Default Norwich man attacked by pavement bike-weapon

"Mr Pounder" wrote in message

Translation: cyclist was on pavement when pedestrian got stroppy and
stood in front of the bike. Bike rode over his big toe. Pedestrian
decides to allege 'assault', and will shortly be contacting the Daily
Mail, so that enough noise is made about the incident, and he can claim
compensation.

If a pavement cyclist comes towards me I will always stand in front of
him.
I will allow him the first slap. Then I will put him in hospital.

And that's how it should be. Same for someone driving a car along the
pavement. Same for a pedestrian standing in the road for no good reason,
etc.