Old February 10th 20, 06:42 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Joerg[_2_]

Default Bridge lane

On 2020-02-10 09:58, Tom Kunich wrote:

[Bike connection Sacramento - Davis]

Yes, I looked at a map and it had to be the Tower Bridge I took. And
I must have driven to Woodland and then down south into Davis.

You say that there's a bike path that is more direct? I assume that
it goes right along the freeway with all of its accompanying noise?

Yes, directly next to I-80, boring and noisy.

https://www.davisenterprise.com/file...W-765x1024.jpg

To get to this bike path from Sacramento you still have to cycle through
West Sacramento (west of the river) and that's not always pleasant when
there is heavy traffic.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/