Old September 6th 11, 08:49 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc
Edward Dolan

Default Insight into the phases of the Internet forum life cycle: a perspective

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
On Sep 5, 7:50 pm, "T°m Sherm@n" ""twshermanREMOVE\"@THI
$southslope.net" wrote:
On 9/5/2011 2:33 AM, Edward Dolan wrote:
[...]
I know you went to Loyola because you told me so. All Catholic colleges
require that you waste inordinate amounts of time on courses like
religion
and philosophy, which is why I never went to a Catholic college.
Catholic
colleges are good at preparing students for law and medical schools, but
terrible at any of the liberal arts. Reason? Too much religion.

Most Loyola (Chicago) students, faculty and staff end up on LSD at one
time or another.

I must be the exception then if you mean lysergic acid diethylamide.

If you are referring to campus residence ... lake shore dormitory, I
attended as a commuter.

Nope, you should have ass kicked him as you should have ass kicked Ed Gin.
You clearly lack the killer instinct. I'll be damned if I will defend Loyola
for you although I am tempted.

What Tom Sherman knows about LSD you could put in a thimble with room to
spare.

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka