Old August 15th 19, 04:58 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Joy Beeson

Default AG: Croissant Combo

On Tue, 13 Aug 2019 13:30:49 -0400, Frank Krygowski
wrote:

However, I did learn a new trick on the last trip to the grocery on my
Bike Friday. I have only small bags on that bike, and I was left with
one plastic bag of groceries that wouldn't fit inside them. But it
occurred to me to unclip the handlebar bag, hang the plastic bag over
that handlebar bag mount, then reattach that handlebar bag.

There was no way the plastic bag could unhook, and the little 20" wheel
of the Bike Friday was way down below the plastic bag. At least for the
relatively short distance I had to ride, it seemed perfectly safe.

When I don't want a plastic bag to move, I pull both handles through a
hole, pull until the contents are tight against the pannier or rack,
then tie the handles around something to maintain the tension.

--
Joy Beeson
joy beeson at comcast dot net