Old July 13th 10, 12:04 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Squashme

Default Any witnesses - Yet another hit and run by a motorist. OAP leftwith a broken leg and knee.

On 12 July, 23:07, PeterG wrote:
On Jul 12, 9:50*pm, Squashme wrote:

http://news.stv.tv/scotland/184862-w...car-during-pol...

It won't bother our motorist correspondents here. They are only
interested in feigning concern about bad behaviour by cyclists.

Even the police in pursuit saw nothing. In daylight too. OAPs should
all wear fluorescent tabards perhaps? Helmets can only be a matter of
time. With all those accidents in the home and on the pavement. Why
don't motorists campaign? They care so much! Remember fewer OAPs means
fewer cups of tea for Medway Handyman, and less sex, of course.

If only motorists could get their level of harm caused down to the
level of cyclists.

Wow the quality of your post are getting even lower, I didn't think
that was possible.

Jealous? Try harder. How low can you go?